You’ll Get Better Results with Lifeline® Optimized Cell Culture Media
- Optimized SPECIFICALLY for the growth of each particular tissue and cell type.
This is why . . .
Cells cultured in Lifeline® medium out-perform cells grown in any similar medium.
You’ll get consistently reproducible results with Lifeline® media!
- Your cells will plate better using Lifeline® optimized media (as compared to our nearest competitors’ media or traditional high-serum media)
- Your cells will grow more quickly in Lifeline® media than in other commercially-available media
- Cells will maintain better morphology when cultured in Lifeline® media
- Lifeline® media will support the growth of most cell types for 15 population doublings.
- Lifeline® media contains no phenol red (except RPMI) — a component that can cause cell stress and “masking effects” that may negatively impact experimental results.
If you’re not achieving optimal results, it may be because you’re not using the medium optimized for the specific type of cells you’re working with.
Each Lifeline® medium is available in kit form, to allow you to prepare fresh medium whenever needed, and to use the specific growth factors you wish to use.
- Complete Kits contain: basal medium, associated supplements and growth factors called “LifeFactors.” This Complete Kit allows you to prepare fresh medium in your laboratory, extending shelf life and enhancing performance.
- Light-Protective packaging– each medium comes in a light-protected bottle, with a specially-designed shrink label that works as a light barrier to protect the medium from light damage.
- Optimally packaged for protection. A barrier sleeve protects the medium from contaminants found in the water bath. LifeFactors (growth factors and supplements) are packaged in a convenient gas-impermeable pouch for easy storage.