Primary Epithelial Cells Culture Media
Choose complete media kits optimized for each specific type of normal human primary epithelial cell, including:
- Bladder apex cells or bladder dome cells
- Small airway cells, bronchial/tracheal cells, and lobar bronchial cells
- Corneal cells
- Keratinocytes (choose serum-free or calcium-free)
- Mammary cells
- Renal cells
- Female reproductive cells (vaginal epithelial, endometrial epithelial)
- Prostate cells and Seminal Vesicle cells
Media Optimized Specifically for Primary Cells Will Out-Perform Other Media
Primary epithelial cells cultured in Lifeline medium out-perform cells grown in any similar medium.
You’ll get consistently reproducible results with Lifeline epithelial media! Each Lifeline medium is balanced and supplemented expressly for a particular primary epithelial cell type, to maximize that individual cell type’s life expectancy.
- Your epithelial cells will plate better using Lifeline optimized media (as compared to our nearest competitors’ media or traditional high-serum media)
- Your epithelial cells will grow more quickly in Lifeline media than in other commercially-available media
- Epithelial cells will maintain better morphology when cultured in Lifeline media
- Lifeline media will support the growth of primary epithelial cells over a period of at least 15 population doublings.
- Lifeline epithelial media contain no antimicrobials and no phenol red — components which can cause cell stress and “masking effects” that may negatively impact experimental results.
If you’re not achieving optimal results, it may be because you’re not using the medium optimized for the specific type of primary epithelial cells you’re working with.