International Stem Cell Corporation, (ISC0, ISCO.OB) is a public stem cell therapeutics company based in Oceanside, CA. ISCO’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Lifeline® Cell Technology develops, manufactures and markets human cells and cell culture tools for the research marketplace. Lifeline® has production and product development in Walkersville, MD. International research facilities have been established in Moscow, Russia.
Industry association links
- AACR American Association of Cancer Research
- AAPS American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
- ASCB American Society for Cell Biology
- FASEB Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology
- SOT Society of Toxicology
If you have any questions, please contact technical support.