Normal Human Primary Bladder Epithelial Cells
Lifeline normal human Primary bladder epithelial cells include: apex cells, dome cells.
Primary bladder epithelial cells are directly cultured from their source organ tissue.
- Your experimental outcomes will be true: Primary bladder epithelial cells have not been modified in any way. This helps avoid altering the outcome of your experiments.
- Your research outcomes will be more representative of the general population: Bladder epithelial cells can come from many donors. Having a variety of primary cell types from many different donors (young, old, male, female, different ethnicities, etc.) is especially useful when carrying out early drug testing. This helps ensure that the drug is effective for everyone.
- You can also select cells by donor demographics.
- Your experimental results won’t be negatively impacted: Lifeline cells have not been exposed to antimicrobials or phenol red, components which can cause cell stress and “masking effects” that may negatively impact experimental results.
- Sort by price: high to low