Human Bladder Dome Epithelial Cells
Lifeline® Normal Human Bladder Dome Epithelial Cells, when grown in UroLifeTM Complete culture medium, provide an ideal culture model for the study of bladder biology.
- Lifeline® Human Bladder Epithelial Cells -Dome are isolated from the dome region of human bladder tissue and expanded in culture vessels before being harvested for cryopreservation.
Lifeline® Bladder Epithelial Cells need not be exposed to antimicrobials or phenol red when cultured in Lifeline® culture media. Lifeline® offers these traditional supplements, but they aren’t needed or recommended to achieve optimal cell performance in most research applications (an advantage since these supplements can cause cell stress and “masking effects” that may negatively impact experimental results).
500,000 cells per vial
Human bladder dome epithelial cells are tested for:
- Cell viability: greater than 70% viability when thawed from cryopreservation
- Proliferation and morphology: normal cell appearance for 15 population doublings
- Sterility testing: negative for mycoplasma. Negative for bacterial and fungal growth.
- Virus testing: negative for HIV-1, HIV-2, HBV, and HCV by PCR
Product Specification Sheets
Bladder Cell Systems
SDS and “Safety Data Sheets”
(MSDS or Material Safety Data Sheets)
Protocols & Instructions