Lifeline® Normal Human Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cells (HD-MVECn), when grown in Lifeline® VascuLife® Medium, provide an ideal culture model, with or without human VEGF, for the study of angiogenesis, atherosclerosis, or vascular biology.
Lifeline® HDMVECn need not be exposed to antimicrobials or phenol red when cultured in VascuLife® medium, an advantage since these supplements can cause cell stress and ” masking effects” that may negatively impact experimental results. Lifeline offers these traditional supplements, however they are not needed or recommended to achieve optimal cell performance in most research applications.
- HDMVECn are cryopreserved after less than 4 weeks in culture
- Culture HDMVECn with or without VEGF.
- Lifeline guarantees performance and quality
500,000 cells per vial
HDMVECn are extensively tested for quality and optimal performance:
- Cell Viability: Minimum 70% viability when thawed from cryopreservation
- Sterility: Negative for mycoplasma. Negative for bacterial and fungal growth.
- Virus: Negative for HIV-1, HIV-2, HBV, and HCV by PCR
- Specific Staining: von Willebrand Factor
Product Specification Sheets
Endothelial Cell Systems
Skin Cell Systems
SDS and “Safety Data Sheets”
(MSDS or Material Safety Data Sheets)
Protocols & Instructions
- Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cells-Neonatal (HD-MVECn), Human
- Normal Human Microvascular Endothelial Cells