Lifeline® Primary Normal Human Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cells – Neonatal (HD-MVECn), when grown in Lifeline VascuLife® Microvascular Endothelial Medium, provide an ideal culture model, with or without human VEGF, for the study of angiogenesis, atherosclerosis, or vascular biology.
- Primary Neonatal Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cells are directly cultured from their source organ tissue and have not been modified in any way. This helps avoid altering the outcome of your experiments.
- Primary Cells come from many donors, so your research outcomes will be more representative of the general population.
Lifeline Primary Neonatal Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cells are isolated and quality tested in VascuLife EnGS-Mv Medium to ensure optimal growth over a period of at least 15 population doublings while remaining naÃ ¯ ve to VEGF.
Primary HDMVECn need not be exposed to antimicrobials or phenol red when cultured in VascuLife medium, an advantage since these supplements can cause cell stress and ” masking effects” that may negatively impact experimental results. Lifeline offers these traditional supplements, however they are not needed or recommended to achieve optimal cell performance in most research applications.
- HDMVECn are cryopreserved after less than 4 weeks in culture
- Culture HDMVECn with or without VEGF.
- Lifeline guarantees performance and quality
500,000 cells per vial
HDMVECn are extensively tested for quality and optimal performance:
- Cell Viability: Minimum 70% viability when thawed from cryopreservation
- Sterility: Negative for mycoplasma. Negative for bacterial and fungal growth.
- Virus: Negative for HIV-1, HIV-2, HBV, and HCV by PCR
- Specific Staining: von Willebrand Factor
Product Specification Sheets
Endothelial Cell Systems
Skin Cell Systems
SDS and “Safety Data Sheets”
(MSDS or Material Safety Data Sheets)
Protocols & Instructions
- Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cells-Neonatal (HD-MVECn), Human
- Normal Human Microvascular Endothelial Cells