DermaLife K Calcium Free Medium Complete Kit is a serum-free, calcium-free medium that is made to order. Calcium Chloride has been omitted from the Basal Medium and is supplied as an individual LifeFactor.
DermaLife K has been optimized for the culture of Human Keratinocytes, and supports their growth over at least 15 population doublings. DermaLife Calcium-Free Basal Medium does not include phenol red or antimicrobials.
- DermaLife Calcium-Free Basal Medium contains no calcium and will not support cell attachment and growth. Lifeline® calcium chloride supplement gives you the ability to vary the Ca+ concentration to meet your experimental needs. Recommended range of final calcium concentration is 0.02 mM to 0.15 mM, dependent upon cell type.
- Add the LifeFactors to promote guaranteed proliferation and function of cells.
Kit format for formulation flexibility: Offered in a kit format composed of calcium-free basal medium and associated supplements and growth factors called “LifeFactors.” This kit allows you to prepare fresh medium in your laboratory, extending shelf life and enhancing performance.
Protective packaging: DermaLife Calcium-Free Basal Medium is provided in a light-protected 500 mL bottle.
DermaLife K culture medium is quality tested for:
- Sterility: Negative for bacteria and fungal growth
- pH: 7.5 +/- 0.2
- Cell Performance: Rate of proliferation and morphology
- Osmolality: 315 +/- 10 mOsm
- Endotoxin: < 0.5 EU/mL
This product is manufactured when your order is placed.
Product Specification Sheets
Lung Cell Systems