Human Epidermal Keratinocytes, 10-Donor Pool
Lifeline® normal Human Primary Epidermal Keratinocytes (HEK), when grown in Lifeline® DermaLife K Keratinocytes Medium, provide an ideal serum-free culture model, for the study of wound healing, toxicology or epithelial biology.
When in need of multiple keratinocyte cell lots, our Epidermal Keratinocyte 10-donor pool offers a wide range of donor demographics for research at an economical price.
Primary Keratinocytes are directly cultured from their source organ tissue and have not been modified in any way. This helps avoid altering the outcome of your experiments.
Lifeline Primary Epidermal Keratinocytes can be grown without serum, phenol red or antimicrobials when cultured in DermaLife medium.
All Lifeline epidermal keratinocytes are quality tested in DermaLife K Medium to ensure optimal serum-free growth over a period of at least 15 population doublings at rates equal to or greater than serum-supplemented medium.
Our HEK need not be exposed to antimicrobials or phenol red when cultured in DermaLife medium, an advantage since these supplements can cause cell stress and “masking effects” that may negatively impact experimental result.
- Primary Epidermal Keratinocytes can be grown without serum, phenol red or antimicrobials when cultured in DermaLife medium.
Product Specification Sheets
- DermaLife K Keratinocyte Medium Complete Kit [LL-0007]
- DermaLife K Keratinocyte Calcium-Free Medium Kit [LL-0029]
- DermaLife Basal Medium [LM-0004]
- DermaLife K LifeFactors Kit [LS-1030]
- DermaLife Calcium-Free Basal Medium [LM-0008]
SDS and “Safety Data Sheets”
(MSDS or Material Safety Data Sheets)
Protocols & Instructions