ChondroLife™ Complete Chondrogenesis Frozen Medium is a new medium optimized for the differentiation of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells into chondrocytes.
In comparisons with commercially-available media, ChondroLife™ differentiation kit shows superior efficiency of differentiation as demonstrated by the grreater deposit of sulfated proteoglycans.
ChondroLife™ chondrogenic medium contains no antimicrobials and no phenol red. Antimicrobials are not required, but are recommended during differentiation due to the duration of culture and the frequency of handling of the cultures. Antimicrobials and phenol red may be purchased separately.
- Fully Supplemented: Offered as a convenient and easy to use, fully-supplemented complete frozen medium (100mL) to extend shelf-life.
Shown below, left: Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells-Adult differentiated into Chondrocytes using ChondroLife™ and stained with Lifeline® Alcian Blue Staining Kit to visualize the proteoglycan deposition, post 3 weeks differentiation (100X).
Show below, right: HMSC-Ad differentiated into Chondrocytes using a competitor chondrogenesis differentiation kit and stained with Lifeline® Alcian Blue Staining Kit to visualize the proteoglycan deposition, post 3 weeks differentiation (100X).
- Sterility: Negative for bacterial and fungal growth
- pH: 7.6 +/- 0.3
- Cell Performance: Rate of proliferation and morphology
- Osmolality: 285 +/- 15 mOsm
- Endotoxin: < 0.5 EU/mL
Product Specification Sheets
Stem Cell Systems, Human
- Normal Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells -- Wharton's Jelly [FC-0020]
- Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells -- Adult [FC-0034]
- Normal Human Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells [FC-0057]
- Normal Human Pre-Adipocyte Cells [FC-0062]
- StemLife MSC Medium Complete Kit [LL-0034]
- Alcian Blue Staining Kit [LL-0051]
- TrypKit ™ -- 100 mL Large Kit (PBS, Trypsin/EDTA) [LL-0013]
SDS and “Safety Data Sheets”
(MSDS or Material Safety Data Sheets)