Proven Culture Media Kits Optimized Specifically for Primary Melanocytes
DermaLife M Complete Kit for Primary Neonatal Melanocytes or DermaLife Ma Complete Kit for Primary Adult Melanocytes — Proven to Out-Perform the Competition. Complete Kits include: basal medium, and associated supplements and LifeFactors.
You’ll get consistently reproducible results with Lifeline® DermaLife culture medium. Each DermaLife medium is balanced and supplemented expressly for a particular type of Primary Melanocyte, to maximize that individual Melanocyte’s life expectancy.
- Your Primary Melanocytes will plate better using DermaLife Media (as compared to our nearest competitors’ media or traditional high-serum media)
- Your Primary Melanocytes will grow more quickly in DermaLife culture media than in other commercially-available media
- Primary Melanocytes will maintain better morphology when cultured in DermaLife medium
- DermaLife M supports the growth of Primary Melanocytes over a period of at least 15 population doublings. DermaLife Ma supports growth for at least 10 population doublings.
- Lifeline® DermaLife media contain no antimicrobials and no phenol red — components which can cause cell stress and “masking effects” that may negatively impact experimental results.
- Sort by price: high to low
DermaLife Basal Medium$70.50