VascuLife® Basal Medium is a low serum medium optimized for the culture of Human Endothelial Cells and Human Smooth Muscle Cells.
VascuLife® endothelial basal medium contains no antimicrobials and no phenol red, since these components can cause cell stress and “masking effects” that may influence experimental results.
Protective packaging: VascuLife® Basal Medium is provided in a light-protected 500 mL bottle. Lifeline® VascuLife® Basal Medium requires the appropriate LifeFactors® (associated supplements and growth factors) to promote guaranteed proliferation and function of cells. Lifeline® offers these optimized LifeFactor kits:
- EnGS (containing Endothelial Cell Growth Supplement)
- VEGF (containing Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor)
- EnGS-mv (for microvascular endothelial)
- VEGF-mv (for microvascular endothelial)
- SMC (for smooth muscle cells)
Product Specification Sheets
Endothelial Cell Systems
SDS and “Safety Data Sheets”
(MSDS or Material Safety Data Sheets)