UroLife™ Bladder Epithelial Medium Complete Kit
UroLife™ is a new medium optimized specifically for the culture of Primary Human Bladder Epithelial Cells from the Apex (also known as the Neck or Trigone) region and the Dome region of the urinary bladder. UroLife supports the growth of these cells over a period of at least 15 population doublings.
Primary Bladder Epithelial Cells cultured in UroLife medium out-perform cells grown in any similar medium — and you’ll get consistently reproducible results. UroLife culture medium is balanced and supplemented expressly for Primary Bladder Cells, to maximize that individual cell type’s life expectancy.
- Your Primary Bladder cells will plate better using UroLife optimized media (as compared to our nearest competitors’ media or traditional high-serum media)
- Your Primary epithelial Cells will grow more quickly in UroLife media than in other commercially-available media
- Primary Bladder Cells will maintain better morphology when cultured in UroLife medium
UroLife contains no antimicrobials and no phenol red, because they are not required for eukaryotic cell proliferation.
Product Specification Sheets
Bladder Cell Systems
Protocols & Instructions
- Normal Human Bladder Epithelial Cells - Apex (HBlEC - A)
- Normal Human Bladder Epithelial Cells - Dome (HBlEC-D)
For Use With