Primary Fibroblasts Culture Media
Primary human fibroblasts cultured in Lifeline medium out-perform fibroblasts grown in any similar medium.
You’ll get consistently reproducible results with Lifeline media! FibroLife is balanced and supplemented expressly for primary human fibroblasts to maximize that individual cell type’s life expectancy.
- Your primary human fibroblasts will plate better using Lifeline optimized media (as compared to our nearest competitors’ media or traditional high-serum media)
- Your primary fibroblasts will grow more quickly in Lifeline FibroLife than in other commercially-available media
- Fibroblasts will maintain better morphology when cultured in FibroLife
- Lifeline media will support the growth of primary human fibroblasts over a period of at least 15 population doublings.
- Lifeline media contain no antimicrobials and no phenol red — components which can cause cell stress and “masking effects” that may negatively impact experimental results.
If you’re not achieving optimal results, it may be because you’re not using media specifically optimized for primary human fibroblasts.