FibroLife Basal Medium has been optimized specifically for the culture of Primary Human Fibroblasts and Mesenchymal Stem Cells-Pre-Adipocytes. FibroLife provides a perfect cell system to establish serum-free human feeder layers for stem cell culture or as a model to study wound healing, toxicology or basic cell biology. FibroLife contains no antimicrobials and no phenol red, since these components can cause cell stress and “masking effects” that may influence experimental results.
Primary Cells cultured in Lifeline® FibroLife Fibroblast Basal medium will out-perform cells grown in any similar medium.
You’ll get consistently reproducible results with LifelineFibroLife Basal Medium. FibroLife is balanced and supplemented expressly for Primary Fibroblasts and Pre-Adipocytes to maximize that individual cell type’s life expectancy.
- Your cells will plate better using Lifeline FibroLife Fibroblast medium (as compared to our nearest competitors’ media or traditional high-serum media)
- Your cells will grow more quickly in Fibrolife medium than in other commercially-available media
- Cells will maintain better morphology when cultured in FibroLife medium
- Superior proliferation: In comparisons with other commercially available media, shows superior proliferation at different seeding densities.
- Protective packaging: FibroLife® Basal Medium is provided in a light-protected 500 mL bottle.
FibroLife Basal Medium requires the appropriate LifeFactors (serum-free or low-serum) to promote guaranteed proliferation and function of cells. LifeFactors that complement FibroLife are available in Kit form, including:
Product Specification Sheets
- Human Dermal Fibroblasts - Neonatal, Primary [FC-0001]
- Normal Human Dermal Fibroblasts -- Adult, Primary [FC-0024]
- Normal Human Primary Lung Fibroblasts [FC-0049]
- Normal Human Bladder Fibroblasts [FC-0050]
- Normal Human Vas Deferens Fibroblasts [FC-0052]
- Normal Human Pre-Adipocyte Cells [FC-0062]
- Normal Human Uterine Fibroblasts [FC-0076]
- FibroLife S2 Fibroblast LifeFactors Kit [LS-1038]
- FibroLife Serum-Free Fibroblast LifeFactors Kit [LS-1010]
SDS and “Safety Data Sheets”
(MSDS or Material Safety Data Sheets)
Protocols & Instructions