FibroLife® basal media has been optimized for the culture of Human Fibroblasts and Mesenchymal Stem Cells-Pre-Adipocytes. FibroLife® provides a perfect cell system to establish serum-free human feeder layers for stem cell culture or as a model to study wound healing, toxicology or basic cell biology. FibroLife® contains no antimicrobials and no phenol red, since these components can cause cell stress and “masking effects” that may influence experimental results.
- Superior proliferation: In comparisons with other commercially available media, shows superior proliferation at different seeding densities.
- Protective packaging: FibroLife® Basal Medium is provided in a light-protected 500 mL bottle.
FibroLife® Basal Medium requires the appropriate LifeFactors® (serum-free or low-serum) to promote guaranteed proliferation and function of cells. LifeFactors® that complement FibroLife® are available in Kit form, including:
- FibroLife® Serum-Free LifeFactors® Kit: LS-1010
- FibroLife® S2 LifeFactors® Kit: LS-1038
Product Specification Sheets
- Human Dermal Fibroblasts - Neonatal, Primary [FC-0001]
- Normal Human Dermal Fibroblasts -- Adult, Primary [FC-0024]
- Normal Human Lung Fibroblasts, Primary [FC-0049]
- Normal Human Bladder Fibroblasts [FC-0050]
- Normal Human Vas Deferens Fibroblasts [FC-0052]
- Normal Human Pre-Adipocyte Cells [FC-0062]
- Normal Human Uterine Fibroblasts [FC-0076]
- FibroLife® S2 (2%) Fibroblast LifeFactors® Kit [LS-1038]
- FibroLife® Serum-Free Fibroblast LifeFactors® Kit [LS-1010]
SDS and “Safety Data Sheets”
(MSDS or Material Safety Data Sheets)