ReproLife™ Reproductive Medium Complete Kit
ReproLife™ medium is composed and supplemented specifically to maximize the life expectancy of Primary Female Reproductive Epithelial Cells, including: Endometrial (Uterine) Epithelial Cells, Fallopian Tube Epithelial Cells, and Vaginal Epithelial Cells. ReproLife supports the growth of these Primary Cells over a period of at least 5 population doublings.
Primary Reprodutive Epithelial Cells cultured in ReproLife medium out-perform Primary Cells grown in any similar medium.
You’ll get consistently reproducible results with ReproLife medium:
- Your Primary Reproductive Cells will plate better using ReproLife optimized medium (as compared to our nearest competitors’ media or traditional high-serum media)
- Your Primary Cells will grow more quickly in ReproLife medium than in other commercially-available media
- Primary Cells will maintain better morphology when cultured in ReproLife medium
ReproLife Basal Medium contains no antimicrobials and no phenol red. Lifeline® offers antimicrobials and phenol red, but they are not required for eukaryotic cell proliferation.
ReproLife Cell Culture Medium Complete Kit Components
ReproLife is offered in a kit format composed of basal medium and associated supplements and growth factors called “LifeFactors.” This kit allows preparation of fresh medium in your laboratory, extending shelf life and enhancing performance. ReproLife Basal Medium is provided in a light-protected 500 mL bottle.
Quality Testing for Guaranteed Consistency and Reproducible Results
Lifeline incorporates ISO-style quality assurance in every production run. Exacting standards and prodution procedures ensure lot-to-lot consistency. Every production lot of ReproLife Medium is extensively tested using Primary Human Female Reproductive Epithelial Cells. ReproLife and Gentamicin-Amphotericin are cell culture tested separately.
- Sterility Testing: Negative for bacteria and fungal growth
- pH: 7.5 +/- 0.2
- Cell Testing: Rate of proliferation and morphology
- Osmolality: 315 +/- 10mOsm
- Endotoxin: <0.5 EU/mL
ReproLife grows Primary Normal Human Female Reproductive Epithelial Cells — including Endometrial (Uterine) Epithelial Cells, Fallopian Tube Epithelial Cells, and Vaginal Epithelial Cells — through at least 5 population doublings, while maintaining excellent cell morphology.
Product Specification Sheets
Female Reproductive Cell Systems
- Endometrial (Uterine) Epithelial Cells [FC-0078]
- Fallopian Tube Epithelial Cells [FC-0081]
- Human Vaginal Epithelial Cells [FC-0083]