StemLife Basal Medium is optimized for the culture of human mesenchymal stem cells isolated from Wharton’s Jelly or Adult tissues, and human skeletal muscle cells. StemLife MSC supports the undifferentiated expansion of mesenchymal stem cells and skeletal muscle cells.
StemLife Basal Medium contains no antimicrobials and no phenol red. Lifeline offers these traditional supplements, but they are not required for cell proliferation.
StemLife Basal Medium is designed to be used in conjunction with the associated supplements and growth factors called “LifeFactors.” Lifeline has prepared Kits with all the LifeFactors needed:
- StemLife MSC LifeFactors Kit for Wharton’s Jelly, Pre-Adipocytes, and Adult Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- StemLife MSC-BM LifeFactors Kit for Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells
StemLife Basal Medium is provided in a light-protected 500 mL bottle.
Lifeline Cell Technology manufactures basal medium using the highest quality raw materials and incorporates ISO-style quality assurance in every production run. Exacting standards and production procedures ensure lot-to-lot consistency. Every production lot of StemLife Medium is extensively tested.
- Sterility Testing: Negative for bacteria and fungal growth
- pH: 7.8 +/-0.3
- Cell Testing: Rate of proliferation and morphology
- Osmolality: 270 +/- 10 mOsm
- Endotoxin: < 0.5 EU/mL
Product Specification Sheets
- StemLife MSC LifeFactors Kit [LS-1060]
- Normal Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells -- Wharton's Jelly [FC-0020]
- Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells -- Adult [FC-0034]
- StemLife Sk LifeFactors Kit [LS-1103]
- Human Skeletal Muscle Satellite Cells [FC-0091]
SDS and “Safety Data Sheets”
(MSDS or Material Safety Data Sheets)