Lifeline® Primary Normal Human Bronchial Tracheal Smooth Muscle Cells (HBTSMC), when grown in Lifeline® VascuLife® SMC Medium, provide an ideal low serum (5%) culture model for the study of pulmonary biology.
Human Bronchial/Tracheal Smooth Muscle Cells have been isolated from human bronchi and trachea and cryopreserved as primary cells.
- Primary Bronchial/Tracheal Smooth Muscle Cells are directly cultured from their source organ tissue and have not been modified in any way. This helps avoid altering the outcome of your experiments.
- Your research outcomes will be more representative of the general population: Primary Bronchial/Tracheal SMCs can come from many donors.
- Our Human Smooth Muscle Cells are quality tested in VascuLife® SMC Medium and demonstrate optimal low serum growth over a period of at least 15 population doublings at rates equal to or greater than other serum-supplemented media.
- Bronchial/Tracheal Smooth Muscle Cells can be grown without phenol red or antimicrobials when cultured in VascuLife SMC Medium.
Lifeline human smooth muscle cells are not exposed to antimicrobials or phenol red when cultured in VascuLife® SMC Medium
500,000 cells per vial
Product Specification Sheets
Lung Cell Systems
Smooth Muscle Cell Systems
- VascuLife® SMC Medium Complete Kit [LL-0014]
SDS and “Safety Data Sheets”
(MSDS or Material Safety Data Sheets)
Protocols & Instructions