Primary Normal Human Lobar Bronchial Epithelial Cells provide an ideal model for the studies of toxicity, cystic fibrosis, asthma, pathogenesis, pharmacology or airway wound healing.
- Primary Lobar Bronchial Epithelial Cells are directly cultured from their source organ tissue and have not been modified in any way. This helps avoid altering the outcome of your experiments.
- Primary Epithelial Cells can come from many donors, so your research outcomes will be more representative of the general population.
Lobar Bronchial Epithelial Primary Cells have been isolated, plated and expanded in culture vessels before being harvested for cryopreservation as primary cells to ensure the highest viability, purity, and plating efficiency.
Lifeline Lobar Bronchial Epithelial Cells are not exposed to retinoic acid during isolation or expansion. These cells are not exposed to antimicrobials or phenol red when cultured in Lifeline BronchiaLife™ Airway Epithelial Medium.
Cells are sterility and virus tested:
500,000 cells per vial
Product Specification Sheets
Lung Cell Systems
- BronchiaLife™ Epithelial Airway Medium Complete Kit [LL-0023]
- BronchiaLife ™ Epithelial Basal Medium [LM-0007]
- BronchiaLife™ LifeFactors Kit [LS-1047]
SDS and “Safety Data Sheets”
(MSDS or Material Safety Data Sheets)
Protocols & Instructions